To raise the consciousness of United Nations, United States, other government officials, and the general public concerning the inhuman and discriminatory treatments and thereby urge them to intervene, impose sanctions, or apply other means of pressure until the countries treat their ethnic and religious minorities as equal human beings and comply with human rights standards established by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, and the Declaration on the Elimination of All Forms of Intolerance and of Discrimination Based on Religious or Belief, and to give the persecuted hope and strength to survive with dignity.
- To support one another's efforts of human rights advocacy and reporting;
- To facilitate information sharing with members by encouraging each member to exchange newsletters and publications;
- To cooperate in issuing joint press releases and sharing media contacts as well as developing emergency contact lists for immediate actions cases;
- To exchange information, coordinate efforts and collectively protest human rights violations;
- To cooperate in informing and urging United Nations, United States, and other Western governmental officials to suspend military, technological, and financial assistance to countries violating international human rights standards.